Sunday, September 28, 2008

One Month

Wow, I cant believe that its been one month since we got here. A whole month in a totally new enviroment. A whole month of meeting new people, trying new things. Its been a wild one compared to what im used to back home. Back home a month would go by so slow and uneventful. This month has gone by quick. Maybe because there is something going on almost everyday.

I cant believe that its been a month since I last saw my little brother and sister. my little brother is probably taller than me now. I know its only been a month and he cant have grown that much over that time period, but he's at the age where he's growing fast. My sister probably hasn't changed much. In fact last time I talked to her, she was doing the same exact thing she did when I left.

This month has been one of the best that I have had for a long time. Im just kinda sad that its over already, but cant wait to see what the next one has in store for us.

No comments: