Friday, September 19, 2008

In Class Assignments

My upbringin has always been good. Its really helped shape me into the man that I am today. My grandfather had a really strong hand in that. He practically helped raise me when I was younger. Dont get me wrong my parents were there, but he had a huge hand in how i was raised. Maybe because i spent more time at his house then his, or the fact that I was his first grandson. We would always ride together when i was younger. He would take me to his mom's house or his sister's house all of the time, even though he didnt even have a license. We would walk on his road, where we would just talk and I would ask questions that little kids would ask. I remember one time I saw a wild berry and wanted to know could i eat it, and he told me yea and ate it. He always teased me like that.

No comments: