Friday, September 5, 2008

High School

Does anyone out there miss high school besides me. Its not that i miss the building, cuz i wuz happy as hell when i walked and got my diploma. Maybe its the people and the memories that I have. My friends in high school were a random group of people, but we fit together good, like pieces of a puzzle. There wuz my boy James, who everyone picked with. He didn't care cuz he talked smack no matter what, from football to females. My boy Joe wuz the mouth of the group, and the loudest one. He could be heard from a mile away. My cuzo Pj wuz the crazy one, u never knew if he wuz serious or playin. Pj wuz also the biggest clown, meaning class with him meant never gettin anything done. Me and Terrell were the quiet ones, the only difference is that everyone wuz waiting for Terrell to snap. Yoli wuz the only girl i really chilled and cut up with with. I guess she wuz like one of my best friends, even though she wuz a girl. Her cousin Yazmin wuz something like a little sister to me.

The best memories that I have of high school happened my senoir year. There wuz that time that me and Pj put a pad in the boys bathroom. He had gotten it from one of his friends and we had strawberrys for lunch that day. This fool comes up with the idea to put the left over juice on the pad and drop it in the bathroom to make it look like, you know. The other memory that really stands out is when our government class took a trip to DC. On the way back, me an Yoli sat beside each other and really bonded. Thats when I realized that I had more feelings for here besides as a friend.

Like I said I think the only thing i miss about high school is the people and the memories. Good thing they will stay with me forvever

No comments: