Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jus Chillin in my room

Sitting in my room, with really nothing to do really sucks. Its a weeknight and I got class tomorrow morning at 9, so there goes my plans to either go out or just chill with some friends. Those 9 0'clock classes are really killing me. Its hard as crap to go to bed before 12 any night cuz there is so much to do. So basically when i get up, its late and have to rush my shower and to brush my teeth. On top of that, I basically sprint to my first class.

The 8 o'clock one is just like being murdered, coming back to life, and being murked again. It really sucks cuz i try and get up an hour and a half before i have to be in class, so i gotta get up at 6-6:30. That usually doesnt work and I end up gettin up around 7:15. Because of that im usually late. An it doenst help that its a 2 hour and 45 min class. Hopefully I can get used to this new schedule so i wont fall asleep in class again.

No comments: