Sunday, September 7, 2008

Music

Music is a major part of my life. Coming from the country where the nearest Food Lion is about 20 min away, activities are pretty limited. Especially when you dont have a car to get around. Its because of me getting tired of sittin at home, looking dumb in the face, that I picked up a pair of headphones. I used to spend about 20 dollars every month for batteries, cuz I would always be listening. Ive been through about 2 MP3 players (im currently without one, so if you wanna hook me up wit one, thats whats up), so i could listen to music wherever I go.

I try to listen to all types of music, except for country. I cant stand country. Im really feeling R&B right now. Not really the sex themes that some artist try and put out there, but the smoothness of the beat and of the singers voice. Ne-Yo, J. Holiday, Trey Songz, and Jazmine Sullivan really, in my opinion make the genre good. Other artist like Urban Mystic and Noel Gourdin bring that old school feel to it. Rap is a good genre too. Of course Lil Wayne is doin big things right now, but im mostly feeling Plies. Latin music isnt that bad either. Reggeton, Bachete (did I spell that right), Merengue, and others have a really nice beat and make you wanna move.

Being from the country, where some people cow tip for fun, anyone can see why music is a major part of my life.

No comments: