Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Wuz Bored, So I Jus Posted Sumthing About Nuthin

Is anyone else feeling the effects of college life? I have never had this much fun in my life, its great here. Its always someone around you can talk to, so its never a feeling of being lonley. Its people your age around, which means no fighting with your baby sister over something really dumb, like dropping a cellie. Its just so much to do here that it truly feels overwhelming sometimes. Even the staff is friendly, my RA's are cool, just do like you supposed to an they'll even join in and joke around. The only problem that I really have is the work load, Im not used to doing all of this reading and writing. Thats cool though, you kinda get used to it, no matter how much you dont want to admit it.

I just dont understand how people pass up the opportunity like this. I know people who have graduated long before me, and are still doing the same thing like always. At first I was punking out, I was like " do i really want to go away to a different state and leave my friends and family behind. Now Im glad I made the choice to continue my education. The people up here are great, and even though it doesnt sound like it, i enjoy stayin up late and basically sprinting to class the next morning cuz I overslept.

No comments: