Sunday, November 30, 2008

Journay Home

Last Tues. was my last day of class before break, so I decided to leave that day. The whole trip was complicated from jump street and I guess I shoulda planned it a lot better than I did, but I made it safe and sound. I guess you could say that its not really an adventure because Ive heard and experienced some unique stories.

It started earlier that day. I had taken my exam for Math 003 and was wrapping up the class. I get back to my room and start packing for everything and wait for my next class. Turns out its canceled, just as my and this guy from my floor start to walk there. I still have to wait until later that night because my big cuzo had to leave class and pick me up. It was confusing because he got out at 9 and said that it took 15 min for him to get from school to the metro. I didnt want him to wait and I sure as heck didnt want to wait in an area that I didnt know. Anyway I hop on the metro at 8:30 thinking that we would have got there at the same time, but we didnt. His teacher kept him past 9, so he didnt end up getting there until almost 9, leaving me there for an half an hour. Even then I didnt couldnt get back to VA until the next day, so I ended up crashing there. We had to get up at 6 the next morning, so I could meet the lady I was riding with at St. Charles Mall at 7. We overslept and I ended up not even taking a shower that morning, since I was headed home anyway. To wrap things up, I made it home safe and sound and in one piece.

No comments: