Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey Day

I was so happy to finally get to eat real food and not that BS Diner food. Thanksgiving usually isnt anything special for me, just another holiday, but this year was something different. Probably because it had been a while since I had a home cooked meal, but also because it was the first holiday that I can truly say that I came home and visited.

It started like any other day. My little sister woke me up and I laid her out because I was having a great dream. By the time I had gotten up and gotten dressed, it was about and it was awhile until dinner was done so, I played Playstation with my little brother. I dominated of course, even though I hadnt played for awhile, and then took a nap. When I had gotten up the food was done and I began to eat like a demon. I had a combo of turkey, ham, potato salad, chicken, and three roles. I was so full that I thought that I was going to pop.

Then my older cousin had called me up and asked was I coming to her house. It was her first time cooking a big dinner like this and she was really excited. I got there about two hours after I had eaten and showed off with her and her sister. It had been awhile since I had seen her sister and everytime she comes home we always act crazy. We poked fun at everything from our grandma to certain movies. After that it was time to eat again, and Im sad to say that I had two slices of sweet potato pie and cheesecake. Ima really have to hit the gym because I know that I gained 15 pounds over the course of five days.

No comments: