Sunday, November 16, 2008

Creative Writing

This is something I thought I would try, all the words in bold are titles of songs that you may or may not have heard of. The ones in italics and bold are actual albums.


Can I please take Just A Moment to Breathe and recollect my thoughts. I Cant Believe It, I just heard someone sing a Ghetto Gospel, on The Corner. It gave me the Inspiration to want to freestyle and helped me realize that my pen was Crying Out For Me to grab her and start writing. At first my motivation was to Put On, so my city could be finally noticed, but the tempation of having Stacks On Deck and being called a Boss changed my perspective. Being Born N Raised in a small county, Money is A Major Issue. I Grew Up A Screw Up because I was exposed to people who called themselves Bonafide Hustlers and were always waiting for that Reppin Time, which often times can be Dangerous. Because of that, you Cant Tell Me Nothin, and I always would wonder Whos Hotter Than Me and I would always Go Hard in everything I did. I thought I was one of the Best Rappers Alive, until my friend Chopped N Skrewed me. He told me "Live Your Life and dont worry because one day, you'll get that Milli." Soon after that I took a Step Back, Made up My Mind and was determined that I would Spit My Game, and rep The Anthem for my city.

No comments: