Sunday, November 16, 2008

Why Weezy Why

I was just chilling in my room today, doing work when I decide to listen to music to help me concentrate better. I go on the website that I usually go to, so I can listen to mixtapes and I see the new Lil Wayne, The Dedication 3. I own the first two Dedication mixtapes so I figured that this one was going to be just as hot. Those were the only series of mixtapes that didnt have songs that I had heard ten times before. So Im thinking to myself "yea, finally some new weezy that I havent heard ten mixtapes ago" and I got all excited to be let down. It wasnt what I expected. The other Dedications just featured him and some of his rhymes actually made sense. This one, he wasnt even on some of the tracks and it was that "new" Wayne I had been seeing lately. The one were what he says doesnt have any substance and he was using the autotuner for pretty much the whole mixtape. WHAT HAPPENED. I was excited, cuz I was thinking he was gonna go back to his old style and swag, but then he goes in the complete opposite direction. Honestly, Im starting to lose my fanhood to Lil Wayne. If he doesnt, how can I put this in a nice way, get better, Tha Carter IV wont sell that good because alot of people are feeling like I am.

No comments: