Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Last Weeks Already

I can't believe that its the last weeks of the semester already. It seemed like yesterday that I was a quiet and lost freshman trying to atleast make it to his classes on time. Now Im semi-quiet and sometimes makes it to class on time. Its funny because lately Ive been making it on time to my Soc class and Im usually five min late. Its also seemed like yesterday when I had met my friends and got to know them. It sucks because we live so far apart and I probably wont hang with all of them over break, but thats what txting is for.

Also in these last two weeks everyone is tripping about finals. Me, personally have not started to study, and probably will not until two days before the day Im supposed to take it. Im not really that worried about it because its really no point in stressing over a test, when their are more important things that are stressworthy. This week is the last week of class, and I kinda have mixed feelings. Im glad that I wont have to get up and actually go to class at 8 or 9 in the morning. Im kind of sad that I probably wont see any of the people I have had class with again. Even though I didnt show it because I didnt talk that much or show that much emotion, I liked everyone in my class and considered everyone an associate and a potential cut up buddy, if I wasnt so shy.

Oh, well it isnt really any use crying over spoiled milk and its nothing that I can do but hold on tight because these last weeks are going to fly by.

No comments: