Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Saturday Night

Sat. night came and I decided to hang out with my boys. They were blowing up my phone when I was at my grandma's house, so I had to come up with an idea (no one wanted to step up and its pointless to ride around wasting gas). I got my cousins car and picked those fools up. I picked up Pj first because he is the closest one to my house and so we could plan on how to make this thing work out. Next I picked up James, who wanted to go somewhere but didnt want to step up and find someplace to go. All he was willing to put in was gas money, which I have no problem accepting. After that we went to my ex girlfriends house because she had wanted to see me. We talked for awhile, until I had to move the car so her grandma could get into the lane. Lastly we picked up my boy Joe and we were off.

We went to see Transporter 3, which was a pretty good movie because of the fight scenes. We cut up the entire movie and after it was over went to our local Walmart to play around for a little. We must have stayed in Walmart for about an hour, just playing with the toys and window shopping. Then the guys started getting hungry and started buggin about going to Wendy's, so we went there. After everyone had gotten their food, we headed back home. Now, these fools are dumb as a box of rocks. Im the driver, but they showing me funny pictures, while Im driving. All I can say is that its by God's grace that we made it home that night. We had stopped in a empty parking lot because no one felt like going home and just talked. Joe was trying to find something else to do, Pj kept on saying that this was the last time we were going to see each other like we were dying, and James was complaining like he did the entire night. We dropped Joe of and chilled there until his brother started doing things that because I have to leave the state and Pj gets random drug test, we couldnt participate in. On the way home, another driver wanted to start a conflict. They were yelling out the window, flicking us off, and they almost ran into the back of me. Needless to say I kept my cool until when we got to a 45 zone and they started playing around. It really pissed me off because I dont play around when it comes to driving, especially when Im not the only one in the car. I still kept my cool, but we did follow them for about 25 min, just waiting for them to stop.

Overall, it was a fun night, even our little "lurking session" was fun because everyone joked about everything. I cant wait to go back home and see what we can get into again.

No comments: