Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cant Think

Im all out of ideas. It sucks having to make yourself sit down and actually do work. I've been doing work for since about 12:30 and still probably have about 2 more hours left. My brain is fried and I cant really think. Its so hard to come up with ideas to when everyone is eithe watching football or playing Halo. I just got finished writing a four page essay on my muscial identity for Muet 200 and I'm all out of ideas. I could b.s. this blog but it wont be good and wont really have substance.
Its just so hard thinking of ideas after doing that monster paper. I really had to look deep inside of myself and ask what makes up my musical identity. I still really dont know what that truly means because their is no one song that makes up my identity. I listen to almost all genre's so i have a really hard time identifying myslef with one. Except for country, I absoultly have no identity in country.
I truly apologize to everyone who reads this because its not interesting, but I guareente the next couple of one's will be. I just need a place to vent, even though it wasn't really an angry vent.

No comments: